Here are some common questions about CSP.
How to Apply for New CSP ?
Click on ‘Apply Now’ From the above menu, Fill the Appliaction form & Pay the Application Fee.
After this you will Your KO Code.
Which Documents are Required ?
At the Application page, You need to upload some document.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID or Driving License
- Passport Size Photo
- Office Address Proof
What is the pricing for diffrent CSP ?
CSP Pricing is diffrent for various Bank.
|1||State Bank of India||Rs. 11,500/-|
|2||Bank of Baroda||Rs. 7,500/-|
|3||Punjab National Bank||Rs. 11,500/-|
|4||Union Bank of India||Rs. 6,500/-|
|5||Allahabad Bank||Rs. 9,500/-|
|6||Fino Payments Bank||Rs. 3,500/-|
When I will get My CSP Live after Payment ?
After submission of your Form, We will contact your Applied bank for requirments at the particular location.
After Verifing the details & the Documents submitted by you, We will provide you KO code on behalf of Applied Bank.
We will also send you welcome kit with the KO Code & required Devices.
After KO Code, A representative from our company will visit at your center, Will Install & Register you on the Kiosk Software, Will Train you & You can now start you business.
Wh/What is the business correspondent ?
- Business correspondents are bank representatives.
- They help villagers to open bank accounts.
- They help villagers in banking transactions (Deposit money, take money out of savings account, loans etc.).
- The Business Correspondent carries a mobile device.
- The villager gives his thumb impression or electronic signature, and get the money
- Business Correspondents get commission from bank for every new account opened, every transaction made via them, every loan-application processed etc.
Function of banking corespondent ?
- Non-Governmental Organisations(ngos)
- Self Help Groups (shgs)
- Micro Finance Institutions (mfis)
- Post Offices
- Insurance Agents
- Civil Society Organisations (csos)
- Farmers’ Clubs
- Community Based Organisations
- Cooperatives Societies
- Village Knowledge Centers
- Agri Clinics/ Agri Business Centers
- Krishi Vigyan Kendras
- Khadi And Village Industries Units
- Corporate Entities With IT Outlets In Rural Parts
Who can open bank BC ?
NGO/Trust Acts, Cooperative society, Post offices, Retired Bank employees, Ex-service men., Retired Govt. Employees, Individuals owners of kirana/medical/fai price shop owners, Insurance companies, Individuals who own petrol pumps, Retired teachers, Individual members of farmer’s clubs, Kiosks, CSC, Auto dealers, tractor dealers.
What company will provide ?
Company will provide Banner, t-shirt and Bio-metric, Finger Print Device,Web camera ,Swipe Machine to BC.
When commission will be transferred ?
Commission of each month will be transferred in BC OD after next 15 date of next month. For example, for month August, commission will be transferred upto 15 September.